Are you passionate about marketing and the outdoors? Are you thirsty for challenges, fueled by adrenaline and motivated by surpassing yourself? Tie your tuque, you will be well served!
On the eve of its twentieth anniversary celebrations, the launch of an innovative new tourism product and the deployment of omnichannel advertising campaigns to promote its year-round adventure parks, Arbraska is looking for a marketing coordinator who wishes to contribute to the influence and growth of the brand.
As a Marketing Coordinator, your work will contribute to…
- coordinate the implementation of digital and traditional marketing tactics
- liaise with ad agency, freelancers, media and other vendors
- oversee the execution of event activities
- Establish budgets and timelines
- Bilingual (French and English)
- Job-related bachelor’s degree
- Autonomy, dynamism and curiosity
- Ability to work under pressure
- 1 to 5 years of experience in a similar position
- Ability to write and distribute publications on social networks an asset.
- Flexible hours
- family spirit
- Pass for you, your friends and family members
- Lots of discounts!
- Type of employment : Full-time job I Permanent
- Workplace : Telecommuting and occasional trips to the parks
- Date according : As soon as possible
DO YOU SPEAK?
Send us your CV now via the form.
And tell us a bit about yourself: what drives you, what excites you, etc.?
We can’t wait to meet you!