Come and spend your winter holidays at Parcours Aventure®, to discover a park and its 8 long treetop courses, suitable for beginners to great athletes…. Near Paris, in Bailly-Romainvilliers (77) , you will spend a fun and unique moment in the trees, for an escape in the heart of nature!
Your winter sports holidays at Accrobranche!
Everything is there, the cold and dry weather with coffee, tea and hot chocolate offered by the park.
the Adventure course® is the ideal place for a half-day outdoors in the heart of a classified forest. So, come and challenge yourself in this tree climbing and discover the different courses adapted to your level.
Parcours Aventure® offers several routes:
- Little Acrobat : for children under 1m10, easy course for warming up.
- Green route 1 : for children between 1m10 and 1m20, ideal course for beginners.
- Green course 2 : for children over 1m20, course between 3 and 7 meters high.
- Green route 3: for children over 1m30, this course between 4 and 12 meters is ideal!
- Blue route 1: person measuring minimum 1m40, this course is between 4 and 8 meters. Sensations and physical commitment: perfect for those who already have tree climbing experience.
- Blue course 2: difficult course, between 6 and 14 meters from the ground with a 9m tarzan jump or an 8m vertical ladder! Chain of giant zip lines: the perfect training before the red course…
- Red course: between 7 and 14 meters in height, find the biggest jump of Tarzan of the Ile de France (16m). For people over 1m50 only.
- Black route: difficult course which is not made for everyone! Muscles, reflection and skill, be ready to face a dizzying atmosphere…
You will therefore be able to discover the courses adapted to your desires, and have fun in the Parcours Aventure®. The park is open Wednesday, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday from 1:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. The year-round opening calendar is available on the website: www.aventure-aventure.com